Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Master List of Books Read Outloud: 2013

I've decided I'd like to create a post that lists all the books we've read out loud or audio books that Lydia has listened to so that I can remember them all.  For the sake of simplicity, I'm only going to list "real" books rather than picture books, unless the picture book is substantial.  I'll update this list as she finishes books.

The Voyages of Doctor Dolittle (librivox)
The Burgess Animal Book for Children (librivox)
The Wind in the Willows (audible)
The Story of the World: Ancient Times (cd)
Black Beauty (audible)
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (audible)
Little House in the Big Woods (read aloud, cd)
The Wizard of Oz (audible)
Peter Pan (audible)
Pollyanna (audible)
Heidi (audible)

List of books I want to read aloud during Kindergarten:

Matilda
Little House in the Big Woods
Little House on the Prairie (current read aloud)
Mr. Popper's Penguins
Stuart Little
Wizard of Oz
Mary Poppins
My Father's Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment