Thursday, January 3, 2013

Weekly Report: Week 16ish

So I'm counting all we've done since my last weekly report as about one week's worth.  After about the 12th of December, I pretty much checked out and didn't want to do schooly stuff.  Hubby was studying very, very hard for finals and I was getting ready for Christmas and it just didn't really happen.  We did enough between then and now that I'm happy to call it another weeks worth.  We even finished reading A Christmas Carol together as a family.  Here's some pictures of our Christmas:

Lydia and Ellie in their Christmas Eve PJs
Adelaide sitting on Santa's lap.
Lydia playing Rock Band with Grandma
Adelaide and Eleanor watching it snow

Lydia and Ellie playing in the snow

Making Christmas candies with Grandma and Aunt Hannah
And that's only one side of the family.  We spent quite a bit of time with the other side too, I just don't have pictures of those yet.  We even took family pictures that I might be sharing later, depending on how they turn out.

I'm getting excited about the upcoming year.  I'm going to make a few little changes here and there, but I'll talk more about that later.  In the meantime, we're going to enjoy the rest of our week with Daddy home before we get back in the swing of things.


No comments:

Post a Comment