Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome

Well, as Lydia gets older, I am now finally starting to get to where I can "teach" her things, so I decided to go ahead and start a homeschooling blog to chronicle our adventures.  I plan on homeschooling our girls, and even though Lydia is only 2 and a half now, I'm going to go ahead and start doing some really light activities with her.

You may be wondering about the name of our homeschool.  Well, in order to try to convince my husband that homeschooling was for us, I offered to let him name our school.  And as he's a very big Beatles fan...well, you get it.  So Abbey Road Preschool it is!

This blog is going to be dedicated to sharing and keeping track of what we do together.  I'm also probably going to write about homeschooling topics that interest me as well.  It will be fun to see what happens over the next few years!

No comments:

Post a Comment