Monday, May 27, 2013

Weekly Report: Week 33

We had a busy week last week.  We played and enjoyed ourselves quite a bit.  On Monday, we went up to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a little while after having fun playing at the splash park.  I was too busy making sure the girls were safe to take any pictures, but they had a lot of fun and we will be going up quite often this summer, I think.


 On Wednesday, we did Little Sprouts. This week's class focused on rabbits and even had several rabbits there for the kids to pet and look at.  Some of them were huge and they even had some baby rabbits.  Eleanor, especially, enjoyed herself and we were one of the last families to leave.  This picture was taken by their director and put on their Facebook page.  Ellie was too cute, they just had to share.

On Friday, we had a play date at the park in the morning and then Saturday we went up to Grandma and Grandpa's house again.  Overall it was a very fun week.


I had fun too.  On Tuesday night I had a book club meeting with some of my friends where we discussed Out of Solitude.  It was an interesting read for me and I enjoyed it quite a bit, even though we aren't Catholic.  Then, on Thursday night, I had a craft night with some of my other friends where we exchanged quiet book pages and made a few more.  In the picture, I made all of the top row.  The bottom three were made by some of the other women.  I'm not usually very crafty, but I was pretty proud of my little pie, in particular.

I don't think I'm going to really go into detail for what we did for school this week.  It was really just more of the same and I'll probably go into more detail next week.  Reading is still working on long vowels.  Math is working on place value.  Spelling is working on alphabetical order and vowels/consonants.  Handwriting started finished the PreK book and started the Kindergarten book.  And Memorization started a new poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment